HOW TO HELP THE ROBBINS HOUSE ACHIEVE SUSTAINABILITY:
- Join The Robbins House, Inc. as a board member, volunteer or consultant. Call or email us at (978) 254-1745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use Amazon Smile to designate The Robbins House for your holiday shopping and they’ll donate 0.5% of all linked Amazon purchases.
- Are you associated with a foundation or corporation that offers charitable grants/donations?
- Does your employer match donations?
- Bring your family and visitors to the Robbins House, and have them tell their friends about us!
Donations are gratefully accepted to expand our work on the African American and Antislavery History of Concord, and to help create compelling, immersive exhibits to tell these stories. Join the Robbins Circle by becoming a recurring donor.
To mail your donation:
Checks can be made out to The Robbins House and sent to:
The Robbins House
P.O. Box 506
Concord, MA 01742
Your donation will go a long way and can:
- Provide exhibits.
- Provide trail markers, maps and training for town guides.
- Create an app to accompany the self-guided African American and Antislavery History Walking tour.
- Further the researching and documenting Concord’s African American and Antislavery history.
- Create educational resources and tools for schools and community groups.