What to the American slave is your 4th of July? A virtual community reading on July 4, 2020. Presented by the Robbins House and the Umbrella Arts Center, Concord, MA.
– Elaine Rabb, Nashoba Brooks School Language Arts and Humanities Teacher
– Maria Madison, Robbins House Co-President and Brandeis Associate Dean, Equity, Inclusion and Diversity
– Michael Goodwin, Concord Carlisle High School Teacher and Rivers & Revolutions Program Leader
– Roland Gibson, former educator, activist, and METCO director
– Moderator David Lincoln, Robbins House Interpreter and History Teacher at Sacred Heart University and Norwalk Community College, CT
Juneteenth Re-Opening of The Robbins House!
June 19-September 6: Open 6 days/wk (closed Tuesdays)
September 10-October 31: Open Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays & Indigenous
Peoples’ Day Monday Oct. 11 th
From 11 am – 4 pm
Six visitors allowed inside the Robbins House at a time
Masks required by visitors until further notice