What to the American slave is your 4th of July? A virtual community reading on July 4, 2020. Presented by the Robbins House and the Umbrella Arts Center, Concord, MA.
– Elaine Rabb, Nashoba Brooks School Language Arts and Humanities Teacher
– Maria Madison, Robbins House Co-President and Brandeis Associate Dean, Equity, Inclusion and Diversity
– Michael Goodwin, Concord Carlisle High School Teacher and Rivers & Revolutions Program Leader
– Roland Gibson, former educator, activist, and METCO director
– Moderator David Lincoln, Robbins House Interpreter and History Teacher at Sacred Heart University and Norwalk Community College, CT
Our primary concern is for the safety and well-being of our visitors and volunteers. In response to concerns around limiting the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made the decision to close the Robbins House to the public effective until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding, flexibility, and support during these challenging times. We hope to reschedule many of the postponed events and programs and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Robbins House soon.