The Robbins House Increases Racial Empathy Thanks to People Like You
Over the last ten years, The Robbins House, Inc. has been helping visitors and students from around the country learn about African American civil rights and limitations from the Revolutionary War through the Civil War, and to engage in conversations about today.
This year, we’re looking to help 8,000-10,000 more visitors and students gain a greater understanding of civil rights. Each of the early African American residents of the Robbins House help personalize this history through their own pathway and obstacles to independence. You can help us achieve our goal this #GivingTuesday. Here are a few simple ideas for how you can participate:
- Make a gift in honor of #GivingTuesday
- Ask your employer to match your donation if they offer this option.
- Use Amazon Smile for your holiday shopping and 0.5% of your linked purchases will be donated to The Robbins House using smile.amazon.com/ch/27-1631729
- Join The Robbins House, Inc. as a volunteer, consultant, or board member. Call or email us at (978) 254-1745–or–email@example.com.
- Let us know if you’re part of a foundation or corporation that offers charitable grants or donations.
- Let us know if you’d like to donate assets such as investments.
- Bring your family and friends to the Robbins House when we open again May 23, 2020!
- Share in our progress by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Thank you for your support!